Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Skiing in Abandoned Detroit Buildings

Haven't been on here in a long time......I'm not sure if this has been posted before so let me apologize if it has. I just saw this and its amazing....but then again I'm an old man and just waking up in the morning and taking a good dump is amazing.....lol
    Don' care if it was legal not here to judge anyone for any reason, but thought this was something that should be seen for its entertainment value. If you like it great if not I don't really care.....again I'm an old guy who's time is short and stupid things like this entertain me. Enjoy!!

http://roadtrippers.kinja.com/skiing...654?autoplay=1

I seen that too and I agree pretty darn cool and excellent videography.

A TV crew from Denmark is coming in over the weekend to talk to these people. Only problem is, they aren't from Detroit, so they don't know who to talk to.

Slick video, and some cool jumping by those dudes.

Too bad we can't arrest everyone involved, put them in the Wayne County Jail, and throw away the key.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    Slick video, and some cool jumping by those dudes.

Too bad we can't arrest everyone involved, put them in the Wayne County Jail, and throw away the key.
    Yes because they caused so much damage. [[sarcasm) They were performing a in an art form..... Did you have the same feelings to have Banksy arrested for trespassing to paint in the same location?
    Why do you have such distain for people like that? What did they do to affect YOUR life? Help me understand? Shouldn't we save the jail space for the REAL criminals?

Quote Originally Posted by Searay215 View Post
    Shouldn't we save the jail space for the REAL criminals?
    Trespassing, vandalism, and destruction of property aren't crimes? Guess I missed that change.

Quote Originally Posted by Searay215 View Post
    They were performing a in an art form.....
    Ummm, huh? From what I could see, they were doing ski tricks.

Not jail-worthy crimes.

Ditto.

Not jail-worthy crimes.

what is mayor Duggan's policy on dealing with blighted commercial structures? It seems like there should be a lot less tolerance to let commercial buildings just stay derelict for years on end.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    Trespassing, vandalism, and destruction of property aren't crimes? Guess I missed that change.

Ummm, huh? From what I could see, they were doing ski tricks.

People get knifed to death for pocket change daily, and you're REALLY concerned some teens decided to do some fun stuff in known blighted buildings? Pull-eeeeze...