Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default 21 year old found dead in Packard Plant

Not many details.
    I've spent so many days an nights in the Packard an other buildings exploring so Im surprised but glad Ive never found a body. This is the first body I've heard of being found in the Packard.

Funk should get credit for this find.

http://www.freep.com/article/2014010...nt-Marko-Davis

I saw this on the news. I'm sure that there are lots of bodies that have never been found in Detroit. I hope that the family of Mr. Davis know that people are praying for them and that they will get through their loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Not many details.
    I've spent so many days an nights in the Packard an other buildings exploring so Im surprised but glad Ive never found a body. This is the first body I've heard of being found in the Packard.
    Yea, it's not as common as people think to find a body there. The Packard can be like a mall on some days. People traverse every corner of that place. Even the tunnels aren't off limits. It's not a great place to dump a body.

That's why people prefer abandoned houses that have no chance of being re-occupied. No one will ever know how many bodies are beneath burned-down or demolished homes.

Found with "ligature marks around the neck" is the PC way to say he committed suicide by hanging himself.

No one "dies" anymore. That sounds too intense. They just "transition".

Ligature marks around the neck does NOT necessarily mean he hanged himself! It can also mean that he was strangeled with some sort of cord or strap. So this could mean a murder or suicide.

Or one of those creepy sexual gratification things, too.

Another question should be was he lynched?

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    should get credit for this find.
    hm, idk if thats the ideal choice of words there, is it? does anyone celebrate finding a body?

I only meant Funk found the article and I reposted it here. Bad choice of words I now admit.