Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default The Word is on the Street!

Word is spreading about our Trike project here in Detroit!

www.dealernews.com/dealernews/article/help-new-trike-conversion-kit-needs-name

I've had some great suggestions from some of you guys and gals thank you....

Here is one you should build.

Quote Originally Posted by black gold man View Post
    Here is one you should build.

LOL A Detroit Centric Bike with a datsun chasis!

Holy cow that is wild......somebody sent me the picture below not long ago. It really doesn't have that Detroit look that we're after though...LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Is "Trike" a term of art you have to stay with as a marketing name?

HB

No not at all Huggybear. Existing manufacturers use names for theirs like Viper, Cobra, Daytona, Razor, Adventure etc. What's more important to me is a solid Detroit connection. I want the world to know where this baby comes from. Detroit can be synonymous with motorcycle products in the future too.