Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default The All New Bowling for Dollars Cancelled?

The FaceBook page is gone, along with references to the show on the WADL web site.

It's a shame as I largely enjoyed the new shows, aside from the three hosted by "Jackie Bowling" -- she seemed nervous and a bit out of her element until the first commercial break each time she hosted.

Quote Originally Posted by 248lurker View Post
    The FaceBook page is gone, along with references to the show on the WADL web site.

It's a shame as I largely enjoyed the new shows, aside from the three hosted by "Jackie Bowling" -- she seemed nervous and a bit out of her element until the first commercial break each time she hosted.
    Nothing against bowling, but I did resent that the original "Bowling for Dollars" got George Pierrot kicked off WWJ. I had watched his travelogues from grade school through college and beyond.