Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Ha ha ha. The POTUS is cock blocked by the FLOTUS

The next to last Photo #10 says it all...

http://nypost.com/2013/12/10/michell...dela-memorial/

Someone doesn't know what "cock blocked" means

I think he knows exactly what it means...that last image is damning!

"You cannot sit next to that white woman!"

I think 2 people here don't know what it means.

I will say the look on Michelle's face is, well, kind of like the look my momn would give us if we giggled in church.

And, if I take it that Dan was suggesting the President was making moves on Ms. Schmidt, then perhaps I was mistaken.
    Last edited by rb336; December-10-13 at 10:28 PM.

The body language is everything.

Michelle vagi-blocked him, you're right...unless she was strapping.

It seemed a bit unseemly to me be to taking snapshots at such an event, but otherwise who knows what was going on inside the FLOTUS mind. She may have been feeling more reserved at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    I think he knows exactly what it means...that last image is damning!

"You cannot sit next to that white woman!"
    Oh you can sit next to her alright, just don't be blatantly hitting on her in public.

“I later read on social media that Michelle Obama seemed to be rather peeved on seeing the Danish prime minister take the picture,” Schmidt, who was 150 meters from the Obamas during the memorial service, wrote on AFP’s blog. “But photos can lie. In reality, just a few seconds earlier the first lady was herself joking with those around her, Cameron and Schmidt included. Her stern look was captured by chance.”
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifest...323_story.html

Michelle's pissed, and NO doubt about it. The story sounds like damage control to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    It seemed a bit unseemly to me be to taking snapshots at such an event, but otherwise who knows what was going on inside the FLOTUS mind. She may have been feeling more reserved at the moment.
    I'd agree, IF this were more a traditional funeral filled with grief, but the press has been saying South Africa, and indeed the whole world, has been celebrating his life and his effectiveness. This was no somber occasion, from all reports.

Then again, there always seem to be some at any death who feel the need to judge the behavior of those around them.

I still think she was peeved about the dynamics of the interaction, a later picture has her seated between them with her [[likely very cold) shoulder turned to the foxy Dane.

I loved Jimmy Fallon's take, he guessed that the next morning the first lady served him some dry burnt toast...and when he complained, she said, "what? you would rather have a little Danish?!"

Much ago about nothing, to me this only proves the President and his lovely bride are human. And that is a good thing.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Oh you can sit next to her alright, just don't be blatantly hitting on her in public.
    Schmoozing with another head of state is not equal to flirting. It just looks like it when that head of state is female and attractive.

This is a non-story. Give the first lady some credit. If she really couldn't handle her husband talking to or sitting by other women they would have been divorced back when he entered politics. There are other pictures at the same event where she was smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Schmoozing with another head of state is not equal to flirting. It just looks like it when that head of state is female and attractive.
    Ok, Let's see if Barack is just as friendly with Putin.

A few pictures PROVE what a person I've never met was thinking. Absolutely. 100%.

For me there's MORE important things to consider with this administration than the photographically captured countenance of the FLOTUS....
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-12-13 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Ok, Let's see if Barack is just as friendly with Putin.
    He was just as friendly with the Brit

This pretty much sums it up:

[[ Except the person who made this meme can't spell "switch" O_o )