Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default I'm in Love With Chief James Craig

Not in that way.

But I'm impressed with everything he's done over the past few months. I already feel just a little bit safer in the city with him in charge.

They're really are planning on bringing back the Precinct system and even opening THREE new police stations.

And I will give Bingo credit for introducing ShotSpotter a couple years ago.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...-track-gunfire

He's married.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    He's married.
    as long as he didn't let his marriage license expire, right?!

The gunshot detection system as discussed previously was impotent.

They need the military-style portable system. Period. Target specific areas and WHEN the criminals move, move with them.

No way this silly-ass system, MONITORED BY NON-POLICE OFFICERS IN SOME OTHER TOWN [[in California, if memory serves), can do anything but shift the problems around...and the money necessary to implement and maintain will simply add up.

Get the mobile military-style system and it will never be obsolete...but don't spend a damn dime on this stupid one.

yeah, I like him too. I just felt a bit bad that they tried to bust a liquor store in area that cleaned up their act a long time ago with new owners. Personally I'd tell him walk the streets bang on doors and find out first hand our problem spots. We all do know and totally willing to talk. Most of us gave up cause no one was listening.

We can thank Mr. Orr for bringing him here. If it was up to our mayor he would have passed on him for a second time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    as long as he didn't let his marriage license expire, right?!
    Ha! Good point. In that case, there might be a chance for 313WX.

Let's not get too excited. We've heard sweet talkers before.