Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Any 1970's-90's photos of Wyandotte, Southgate and nearby areas?

I do know there are about a dozen from that era on the Bacon Library site, but I'm now in search of old photos of Wyandotte, Southgate and nearby areas [[especially of the Southgate Shopping Center, Southland Center and downtown Wyandotte) that were taken between 1970 and 2000. My very first house was in Southgate until 1994, when I relocated to neighboring Wyandotte before briefly moving up north in summer 2001 and didn't return to Wyandotte until 2010. I do know that my corner of Wayne County looks somewhat different now than it did in 1983 or even 1993. However, for example, if I took a picture of my street looking from my house, it would be very similar to the same picture taken in, for example, 1987, except for the vehicles. I am, in particular, looking for color pictures, but black-and-white ones are okay too.
    Last edited by mtburb; December-04-13 at 08:17 PM.

Try Face Book, Downriver things that are now more and downriver friends

Quote Originally Posted by 48217 View Post
    Try Face Book, Downriver things that are now more and downriver friends
    Do I need an account to get to those pages? If so, then recommend me some other site.