Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Name the new Trike by MCT

What would be a cool name for our new motorcycle Trike kit? Keep in mind we want the world to know it's roots are Detroit and southeast Michigan..

***Remember Santa's checking his naughty and nice list soon so be nice.....

Howbout Detrike?

Or maybe Motowncycle?

I'm looking forward to some pictures of prototypes!

Woodward Cruiser
    Vernorcycle
    The Huron
    MCT Model A
    Last edited by DetroitPlanner; December-01-13 at 07:30 AM.

Tribankruptsy?

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityTrikes View Post
    What would be a cool name for our new motorcycle Trike kit? Keep in mind we want the world to know it's roots are Detroit and southeast Michigan..

***Remember Santa's checking his naughty and nice list soon so be nice.....
    The M3C: [[M)usic, [[M)uscle, [[M)otor[[C)ycle. Load it up with a great sound system, it will pay homage to Detroit's music and auto [[muscle) industries with a very, very rough take on the MC5

Triceratops. No clear Detroit connection but it sounds aggressive. "Tops" has a positive connotation, rhymes well. Literally, it means "three-horned face."

Anybody like the "Phantom" ? Or "Raptor ?

Sure, but you wanted something that showed its roots. How about Phaeton instead of Phantom? Phaeton has been used for all sorts of past vehicles.

I am pretty sure VW has one now too, but it is a rather generic name.

No................

Have to admit I like Dtrike.

Honda and Yamaha would love those names since they use them. Phaeton is a semi open or open car or horse drawn carriage.

DeTrike might be a way to go. Have you found a place yet?

Haven't found one in the city limits but Advance Custom Paint in Belleville who has done the vast majority of our paint work in the past years has offered us space in their facility just off Michigan Ave. Their building is quite large and they have plenty of space for us to assemble suspensions. It would be very convenient as Gary and his crew will continue to do most of the paint for our new Roush design. I do want to have a location right in the city I think that is important. Keep some name ideas coming!!
    Last edited by MotorCityTrikes; December-04-13 at 12:37 PM.

Haven't found one in the city limits but Advance Custom Paint in Belleville who has done the vast majority of our paint work in the past years has offered us space in their facility just off Michigan Ave. Their building is quite large and they have plenty of space for us to assemble suspensions. It would be very convenient as Gary and his crew will continue to do most of the paint for our new Roush design. I do want to have a location right in the city I think that is important. Keep some name ideas coming!!
    If you are building them on Michigan then I would recommend the M12.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    If you are building them on Michigan then I would recommend the M12.
    That's actually pretty good. I like it.

How about the "MC3"?

Oh Oh we're getting some good names. This may be a tough decision.....