Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Happy Thanksgiving, Detroit

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for my family and friends, MSU's success, and I think a brighter future here in Detroit than we have had on recent Thanksgivings. I am going to go to Mass, avoid the parade [[I can't stand parades), watch the game, eat turkey, and be asleep on the couch by 6pm. Have a great day, and GO LIONS. Be safe if you're travelling.

Yes! Happy Thanksgiving to all forum members. It's been a long, hard road in this mean but beautiful town. Best wishes, to all.

We have much to be thankful for this year. A very dear aunt passed a yr ago and shockingly left us money. We really had no clue. Mostly we have poured it into our DETROIT home. What a sweetheart.

Did laugh a bit at Letterman's 10 excuses to avoid family. We will be with family today but our real Thanksgiving will be Friday when we host friends and neighbors. Can't pick family but sure can pick friends. I love and honor family but my friends day always seems more real.

Of course we will be doing homemade pumpkin pies. So easy! Mostly though I will be doing prep work today for tomorrow. Go to my nieces's house and chow down. Come home and finish my prep work. Turkey ham the works.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

^^^ Coming to your house SU! I can smell the pies from here. I sent you a PM, etc.

"Happy Thanksgiving DYES Family!"

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to you and yours and the entire Metro-Detroit area!! Gary & Michelle

Happy Thanksgiving D-Yes'rs!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be well,be safe,and be happy!!

To the whole DetroitYES family....

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! May you enjoy all the blessings of the day and the upcoming holiday season!!

Kathleen and The Grillmaster

Great Parade!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Happy Thanksgiving to my DetroitYes family!

Happy Thanksgiving all! Glad to see the Lions' victory, too!