Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Father Fired From Job Two Weeks After Daughter Murdered In Detroit

Correction: Inkster as place of murder.

I'm sorry but that is just heartless. I can understand a company wants to keep business going but to what degree can someone be so completely selfish?! I mean couldn't they give this guy just a little while to get it together. The police haven't even found the person that killed her.

Society is just getting sicker and sicker when it comes to our own. Sadly, money and greed is what drives it.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/24079539/father-fired-2-weeks-after-daughters-inkster-murder

Shame on this Detroit business.

http://www.indepenttransmission.net/

Everyone should call the owner and tell him what a dick he is.

He was fired from a shop in Detroit. I went to high school with the family. The whole incident has made me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by MizMotown View Post
    Society is just getting sicker and sicker when it comes to our own.
    Society has always been sick.

Why did Fox 2's Taryn Asher only "..spoke with the auto shop's owner over the phone"? Why aren't reporters camped outside his business?
    What's his name? "He says personnel changes had been in the works and the timing was an unfortunate coincidence." So what; extenuating circumstances should give way to understanding and compassion for a least an appropriate period even if it means giving the gentleman a less demanding job while he recovers.
    He's a complete DICKHEAD. We need to know more about him and his "business"

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    He's a complete DICKHEAD. We need to know more about him and his "business"
    He is also WMUZ's [[Detroit 'christian radio') largest sponsor. Hypocrisy at its best.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    He is also WMUZ's [[Detroit 'christian radio') largest sponsor. Hypocrisy at its best.

WWJF? [[Who Would Jesus Fire?)

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    Yep, I remember the "Your trusted transmission shop" line from WMUZ. I'm not a Christian but I used to listen to the talk radio on that station quite a bit back in early 2000's. I rarely ever turn it on now since they replaced the daytime husband and wife duo [[Can't remember their names at the moment). That Bob Dutko guy drives me nuts and the paid advertisements for shady health supplements are bit much. As for the guy getting canned so soon after his daughters death, there's 2 sides to every story. If it was just a matter of poor timing on a lay off I can understand the backlash, but there may have been some issues that the business just could not ignore.
    Last edited by Johnnny5; November-27-13 at 03:05 PM.

What a sad mess indeed, I have listened to the station and recommended the tranny shop to a friend that received good honest work. They may be under new ownership keeping the name they had.

Principal: Mr. Neil Heisler, President
    http://www.bbb.org/eastern-michigan/...etroit-mi-4729

Where I work we do fund raisers to help pay for funeral costs...

Quote Originally Posted by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast View Post
    WWJF? [[Who Would Jesus Fire?)
    Judas Iscariot?