Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Forum Issues

Default Forum Issues

I'm having two different issues. One is when I hit post message or submit my screen gets stuck I have to log out then the post is gone. The other is sending a response to a PM after I send it my sent box shows empty ???????

I had the empty sent box issue as well. But the message did go through.

I've been distracted when posting messages. When I return to my computer hours later and try to send out the post, I get a message that there has been too long of a time lapse. Could a delay in posting have been your problem?

Not in my case, I composed and posted immediately afterward. Later I went looking for the message I sent to see if I needed to clarify something, and it was not there. I did ask the recipient if they got it, they did.

Regarding sent items, there is a check box below the message box if you want to keep a copy in the sent items.

You can make this the default by clicking Settings [up by the Login/out link].

Then on the left menu under My Account click General Settings. In the panel that appears on the right scroll down to Private Messaging and then check "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default"

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityTrikes View Post
    I'm having two different issues. One is when I hit post message or submit my screen gets stuck I have to log out then the post is gone. The other is sending a response to a PM after I send it my sent box shows empty ???????
    Try these suggestions: http://www.detroityes.com/mb/faq.php..._loginproblems