Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Detroit judge warns Robert Davis about serial lawsuits

Incredulous......hopefully Judge Rhodes puts a stop to the Robert Davis lunacy!

http://www.freep.com/article/2013111...arclays-debtor

Sorry meant to attach.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    This is the best quote

“There’s some questions surrounding the appointment of the chief of police,” Paterson told Rhodes after showing up to this morning’s bankruptcy hearing 25 minutes late.
    “There’s some questions surrounding some other appointments.”
    Rhodes looked stunned.
    “It’s unfathomable to me that in a city with a problems this city has, you want to file an action that calls into question the office of the chief of police,” Rhodes said. “Why do you want to do that?”
    Paterson responded, “I don’t. My client does.”
    Rhodes asked, “Why does your client want to do that?”
    “He doesn’t believe they follow the law,” Paterson said.
    A lawyer for the city suggested that Davis also plans to challenge the election of Mike Duggan as the city’s next mayor.

I hope so too...I cannot stand this man. I agree with Rhodes here: why on Earth would Davis feel the need to try to remove the police chief?...I just don't understand this guy

I don't understand why he feels the need to remove Shauntel Jenkins as well. Maybe lawsuits are his crack?

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    I don't understand why he feels the need to remove Shauntel Jenkins as well. Maybe lawsuits are his crack?
    We're all paying attention to him. That's what he wants. And he's getting it.

As long as our legal system is so focused on raw citizen input, we will get more 'crack'pots screaming for attention.

We elect representatives. Let them represent us. [[And yes, I mean that even during financial emergency. We are still electing representatives to represent us. I'm tired of their whining that they have no power. They have lots of moral power should they choose to use it. Look at Duggan. He's not whining. He's acting.)