Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Historic Restoration

Carpenter with more than 37 years experience, seeking interesting project[s]. I've honed my skills to include a wide variety of services to the discriminating client. These include, carpentry from structural to finish, wet plaster repair including ornamental, wood porch restoration,custom cabinetry, wood turning, moulding replication,wood window restoration, minor electric and plumbing. I have a complete woodworking shop of my own. I just love historic properties and have dedicated my life to their care. My recent projects include the main structural carpentry and window restoration on the GAR, a complete home restoration in Boston Edison, replication from a photo of a porch balustrade in BE. A variety of smaller projects for my clients. Many of whom I've been working with for years. If you are looking for a craftsman not a handyman please contact me. Thank you for your consideration. Randy Klepinger at 248-442-7570 or theklep1@gmail.com

Any popular interior designers around town?

I have not needed a designer for my restoration work. The key is getting people to not notice that my work has been done. My best reward is this place looks great for as old as it is, after I've finished my work. I have used designers for some of the newer work I do. The typically come through my client.