Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Xmas at the Fort / Noel Night: Dec. 7, 2013 [[3pm)

"Christmas at the Fort" is becoming more popular each year.

i know it's the same night as Noel Night, but perhaps there could be some crossover traffic between the two events? eh? come here before heading to Midtown? i think the timing lines up pretty good for that.

Join us for a very special tour of Historic Fort Wayne. Come learn about the Christmas traditions of the American Civil War at "A Civil War Christmas" on December 7. The special walking tour will give a special view of the holiday as celebrated 150 years ago. Meet Union soldiers stuck in garrison at Fort Wayne rather than with their families. Meet civilians from the City of Detroit. Come across the path of Confederate troops and the families they left home.

Guided tours are the only way to experience this. Tours start at 3pm and the last one starts at 6:15. Visit our website to reserve your slot. Group rates are available.
    mark your calendars.
    or whatever idevice you use instead of that...

Quote Originally Posted by WaCoTS View Post
    "Christmas at the Fort" is becoming more popular each year.

i know it's the same night as Noel Night, but perhaps there could be some crossover traffic between the two events? eh? come here before heading to Midtown? i think the timing lines up pretty good for that.

mark your calendars.
    or whatever idevice you use instead of that...
    I went last year, and enjoyed it more then I thought I would. I plan on attending again this year.

BUMP!
    its this Saturday! come by on your way to Noel Night if you like.

i also heard yesterday that we will be opening up the gorgeous Commandant's House for this event as well!

keep in mind this event is Saturday only.