Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Farrakhan Denounces Kilpatrick Sentence

Well, if you didn't approve of the sentence before...
    http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...text|FRONTPAGE

I wonder if Kwame Kilpatrick is thinking, "With friends like these, who needs enemies." Maybe the Mothership will beam the good mayor up to get him out of jail. I always tried to stay impersonal when talking about KK's crimes and sentencing. But now that I am aware that the Kilpatrick family is friends with the Jew & gay hating, America-bashing, spaceship-believing, corruption & communism-endorsing fine citizen Louis Farrakhan, I can rest reassured we have not over sentenced Kwame Kilpatrick.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyinBrooklyn View Post

I wonder if Kwame Kilpatrick is thinking, "With friends like these, who needs enemies." Maybe the Mothership will beam the good mayor up to get him out of jail. I always tried to stay impersonal when talking about KK's crimes and sentencing. But now that I am aware that the Kilpatrick family is friends with the Jew & gay hating, America-bashing, spaceship-believing, corruption & communism-endorsing fine citizen Louis Farrakhan, I can rest reassured we have not over sentenced Kwame Kilpatrick.
    If you flap your arms really fast, it might not hurt so much after plummeting to that depth.

Farrakhan denouncing KING KWAME'S sentence. Spoken from a 3rd National Minister of the Nation of Islam who plotted to kill Malcolm X. and hates, white folks, Christians and Jews.

Lou is a nutcase. But so is the article. I thought journalists tried to include some information about why someone holds an opinion. I found none.

Lou's a nutcase -- but he's been beaten out by the newspaper for stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyinBrooklyn View Post

Turns out we have common ground after all.

Too bad Lou didn't have this kind of outrage over the slaughter at the basketball court in Chicago or the barbershop last week. Curious!

I've been waiting for the Kwamster to convert to phony Islam for a while now. Looks like it may be coming soon!

I clicked this thread just so I could say "who gives a damn?"

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    Turns out we have common ground after all.

Too bad Lou didn't have this kind of outrage over the slaughter at the basketball court in Chicago or the barbershop last week. Curious!

I've been waiting for the Kwamster to convert to phony Islam for a while now. Looks like it may be coming soon!
    Kwame didn't start this, AFAWK -- Lou did.

Likely Lou is looking for causes that tap into feelings of black oppression. Long jail sentences might work.

I sure hope more blacks these days appreciate that sentence than see it as emblematic of systemic prejudice.

I liked him better when he played the violin.

Kwame can always challenge his sentence in a higher court and get less time in a minimum security facility, complete with conjugal visits and cable tv. So how is he a victim in all of this?