Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Some info on my book.

Here is some brief info on my Superhero book called Hastings Paradise. It will be 70 page including 10 character bios. Most of the story will be historically accurate. In 1937 my character named Eleanor will be living with her dad at the new Brewster Projects. Eleanor will run into famous people like Ella fitzgerald, Billie holiday, and some other musicians. Historical places will be mentioned like Graystone, Hastings street, Western market, Electric park in Eleanor flash back. She will get her powers, learn to time jump, and go thru racial tensions, social breakdowns, and death of family. Release date 2014.

Sounds very cool. Are there any images you'd care to share at the moment? Keep us updated!

not yet.

Part one of the book is complete. Instead of releasing it, Im going to add another chapter to it. instead of four books it will be only two.