Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Motor City Trikes

A Trike is a three wheeled motorcycle. They are mostly built using a Honda Goldwing 1800 or the bigger Harley FLH as the base motorcycle. They have become more and more popular with newcomers to the sport and the older bikers who wish to continue to ride in safety and comfort.

As mentioned in my first thread I have been in the Trike installation business for over 11 years as a dealer for the top five Trike kit manufacturers in the country. They are located in Texas - California - Minnesota - Virginia & Kentucky.

I have enlisted the design and engineering talents of a world famous Detroit based firm whose name is synonymous with world class vehicles among many other exciting ventures.

My goal and dream is to bring motorcycle Trike manufacturing to our great city and add one more cool product to the list of "Made in Detroit" excitement. With a world-wide market of newcomers to the sport of motorcycling and an ageing biker population who desire to continue riding safely the timing couldn't be more perfect.

I have the experience, expertise and know-how but am lacking the final amount of capital to bring our first ridable prototype to the public. Anyone intrested in hearing more and possibly helping please contact me. Gary