This one is for Gistok. Honest I can't make this crap up!

We get up early to vote. There is a voting precinct a block away but our precinct is two miles away. No huge deal. We have two precincts that vote at this church basement. We have voted there many times. Two precincts vote there.They switched table locations so we get a worker telling us we are not registered! Can't be bothered to tell us walk to the other side of the hall. We voted but sure felt like we were not supposed to.

Volunteered to do some phone work for Duggan. My very first call was a guy who was high, drunk or both. He did a rant thinking I was his girlfriend and fortunately I didn't understand a word until the end which was YOU DIE BITCH. Wow great start. Later, I made a call and some lady thought I was a friend pranking her. She was determined I was Lisa, finally I said sure I am Lisa, vote for Duggan and hung up. It actually got a bit weirder.

Maybe an hour and a half into our shift [[we got shuttled down a hall and offered bottled water) I decided to stretch my legs. The IMPORTANT FOLK had quite a SPREAD. I nabbed a cup of coffee and a mini muffin for my husband. Went back to the phone bank room and was told I couldn't do that?????? I guess us volunteers are slobs. Kept the coffee pitched the muffin.Guess others figured shit out too so eventually we got coffee juice and donuts.

The day got weirder but am am too too tired to post the bull.