Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Michigan woman gets death threats for dressing like Boston marathon victim.

Not the best judge of character.

Almost as shitty as those assholes dressing up as Trayvon.

Seeing her naughty girl pics though...

All might just be forgiven

Tacky, yes. Death threat worthy? No.

people dressed up as steve irwin, with attached stingrays even.

its a thing. even prince harry dressed up as a nazi.

Dressing up as victim of a national tragedy should earn you some death threats. Hopefully she doesn't get killed. However somebody should get a brick or a baseball bat and really explain things to her.

I would never threaten violence against anyone over something so stupid. However, if this were my daughter, cousin, niece, friend, adult or otherwise, I would tell her how disappointing and distasteful it was.

I remember when the Boston bombing happened. All I could think of was how just a few months earlier I was at the finish line of the Detroit marathon with my two children and my mother-in-law, cheering on my wife. Those victims in Boston could have been my family.

I choose to uplift those affected in my thoughts and words, not mock them.

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    However somebody should get a brick or a baseball bat and really explain things to her.
    I disagree. It's this kind of justification of retaliation that's causing violent crime to spiral out of control in our area.

The entire concept that death threats, especially to people RELATED to her that are not actually her, is acceptable is beyond stupid. Like someone said, this is tacky. She didn't go around kicking kittens and puppies, she just did something that had lacked any class whatsoever.

But bricks and baseball bats really get right to the point of it.

Tacky? Tacky is what people are wearing as we speak at Macomb Mall. This is utterly offensive.

Realistically speaking, she appears to be at a place of business, which she should absolutely be fired from. A happy medium, if you will.

The really odd thing is that her place of business is apparently not, in fact, McNichols and Woodward where the rest of the transvestite prostitutes gather. That is what surprises me.

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    Realistically speaking, she appears to be at a place of business, which she should absolutely be fired from. A happy medium, if you will.
    Now there we can agree! If she dressed up like this at work and got fired I wouldn't lose any sleep tonight!

The woman is allowed to offend anyone she likes to [[although I suspect this was not her intent). As for her being fired, I wouldn't fire her. I'd yell at her for a moment and give her a warning. But if she dressed like a bonehead once, I'd let it go. There are better reasons to give someone the boot than a tacky or offensive halloween costume.

Looking at all the evidence.

1. She dressed up as victims of a massacre.

2. She refers to HERSELF as a skank.

3. She posted naked pictures, nipples box and everything in between, on the internet.

4. She actually posted her drivers liscence to Facbook.

All leads to the conclusion:

A. She's not particularly smart.

B. She craves attention so much it has to hurt.

It looks like she was working a crappy cubicle/data entry job so her prospects can't be that great.

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post
    B. She craves attention so much it has to hurt.
    If true, you are enabling her. I haven't and won't investigate this woman. I don't care much. I am just astounded so much hate can come from a costume. You know, she wasn't really the Boston bomber. If she's just out for publicity, might I suggest not giving it to her.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyinBrooklyn View Post
    If true, you are enabling her. I haven't and won't investigate this woman. I don't care much. I am just astounded so much hate can come from a costume. You know, she wasn't really the Boston bomber. If she's just out for publicity, might I suggest not giving it to her.
    I think we have different definitions of "hate".

Why are you here defending and enabling stupidity?