Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Casting Call: Production Company Looking for Loud, Larger-Than-Life Characters!

Casting Call: Well Known International Production Company Is Looking for Loud, Larger-Than-Life Characters!

An L.A. based international production company is looking for BIG personalities and larger-than-life characters in your town! We are looking to meet families with unique hobbies, quirky business owners and staffs, over-the-top groups of friends and fun fascinating people! Are you and your closest girlfriends the next group of Housewives? Could you or someone you know be the next Honey Boo Boo? Or is your business the next Duck Dynasty? We’re looking for people who could be TV's next BIGGEST stars. Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity! Contact us at lacastingdiva@yahoo.com.

Wow turn my family into the next Honey Boo Boo or Duck Dynasty? Where do I sign up! LOL.

No thanks.

Dear Mr. Diva,

I may just have some friends send you a message and arrange a meeting. You will find the meeting quick but very educational.

I honestly wouldn't know anybody fitting that description.

I think Danny should have his own reality show. I'm pretty much certain it would be a big hit.

Attention: Looking for the next Hard Core Pawn.

Curious. I wonder just what type of pitches are these folks looking for? "Colorful" could mean anything. If a production is decided to be set up in metro Detroit, will locals be hired on as crew?

I nominate Jerry Vile. Be worth it just to hear his thoughts on Honey Goddamn Boo Boo and that Duck Dynasty shit.

Why not a reality show called the Kilpatricks? If you follow em around with a video crew crime in Detroit would be sliced by 2/3rds!

An L.A. based international production company is looking...
    If your international production company gets $20 maybe you can get rid of the Yahoo email address and get your own .com address, Ms. lacastingdiva.

Quote Originally Posted by Det_ard View Post
    If your international production company gets $20 maybe you can get rid of the Yahoo email address and get your own .com address, Ms. lacastingdiva.
    Maybe he/she has a proper address but uses the yahoo account as a throw away address. An address used in a public forum quickly gets picked up by every spambot, crank and troll in the world - especially for something like a casting call that elicits derision as shown above. That's what I would do.

Reality TV makes me glad that [[almost) never watch TV.