Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default 10 Reasons You Aren't Who You Think You Are

Also, from the creepy-but-true file, I've read that 90-99% of the DNA in our bodies isn't ours. It's bacterial DNA. Euw!

That's listverse for you. It certainly isn't from the People's Almanac, that's for sure.

The immortality concept as it applies to observing and quantum possibilities [[or some such gibbety-gob) is a nice romantic notion. I'd like to think that my experiences, memories, and observances are being cataloged by a far more vast and superior intelligence of benevolent leanings [[or maybe it will all be let go like...tears in the rain...). Maybe God isn't satisfied until God has lived through every sentient creatures experiences [[Col. 1:17) life after life after life in a chain [[ala' Hindu beliefs of reincarnation).

What listverse doesn't take into account is that there are some of us who are adamant archivists who keep journals, and I'm quite surprised at : a.) just how consistent the little matters of concern in my studies now are just the same as back when. Also, applying a epistemological tracing back of how I came to believe the things I do I made indelible footnotes that pop up the same today as they did then. To put it another way, if I had a study Bible loaded with underlings, felt it was time to replace it, and made a practice of re-doing my notes by going through the new, clean book and adding notes and highlights where it had importance, then breaking out the old book to compare and add any missed old data onto the new book, I'm thoroughly surprised at just how consistent I am and blessed with a [[God-given?) instinct to hit each matter with very accurate precision. Sorry to brag, but it keeps profoundly astounding me [[me, a person with so much traffic in his head) each time, and I know these things can come from God, thankfully.

b.) [[classified-sorry, I was going to elaborate on this, but maybe at another time...yet, it falls along similar lines, and I'm not going to take the reductionist stance listverse seems to have as it may apply to experiences pertaining to de ja vu, or anything else that may be deemed unproveable phenomenon.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Also, from the creepy-but-true file, I've read that 90-99% of the DNA in our bodies isn't ours. It's bacterial DNA. Euw!
    What's weird is how we are an expression of our environment. Yet, we constantly purge and renew cell structure [[checking cell structure, checking cell structure-sorry, couldn't resist.). It's less like Wolverine and more like that character Leonard Betts from X-Fileshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Betts.

It makes we wonder if that's why Rick Sanchez had cause for alarm in this clip from Rick & Morty