Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Sam Riddle indicted on corruption charges

Sam Riddle was indicted today on a host of federal charges ranging from bribery to extortion, mail fraud and making false statements.

http://www.freep.com/article/2009071...uption-charges

This news does not surprise me one bit. I was all for Sam defending himself through the media, but I think he may have pissed the wrong people off by doing so. When he mentioned Granholm and Conyers I cringed.

Sam is going to air all the dirty laundry. He will not go away without a fight and I predict he will be found not guilty.

If not, you will find me driving a herd of goats through the streets.

So he's going to spin being Riddled to being the Riddler?!

Quote Originally Posted by Casual View Post
    Sam Riddle was indicted today on a host of federal charges ranging from bribery to extortion, mail fraud and making false statements.

http://www.freep.com/article/2009071...uption-charges

Really doesn't surprise me; I wonder how his fanclub feels? More than likely they're dumb enough to believe the government is trying to set him up.

He kept saying things like, "...if the dirt hits, so be it". Anytime someone says something like that, they have their hands in the cookie jar. All that grandstanding was nothing more than a way to keep the spotlight off of him.
    Last edited by MCB Lawrence; July-15-09 at 02:33 PM.

EastSider Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MCB Lawrence View Post
    More than likely they're dumb enough to believe the government is trying to set him up.
    Well, if the good Retard...er...Reverend Murray supports Riddle, you'll have your answer.

Tell it all Sam and Mary. We the taxpayers deserve to know all about city government corruption.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RayStar View Post
    Tell it all Sam and Mary. We the taxpayers deserve to know all about city government corruption.
    I think that he may drag more than a few people down with him, but he would have done better in a plea deal. And if he were to name names anyway, what's the difference? It's a roll of the dice. And I think that the dice are loaded in the house's favor this time.

I just hope he's watching his back. Hate to see Sam become another Strawberry.

Default Come on now

Quote Originally Posted by daddeeo View Post
    I just hope he's watching his back. Hate to see Sam become another Strawberry.
    You don't really believe that someone's going to kill Sam do you? No one is going to touch him. Furthermore, Strawberry was more than likely killed by a drug dealer. Do you honestly believe someone from city government ordered it?

Default lol!

“This bitch is a trip,” Riddle told an owner of the technology company, explaining Conyers was eager to receive the owner’s final $5,000 payment.

“Work on the, uh, five thing,” Riddle advised, “so I can keep her chilled out and stuff.”

MIRepublic Guest

Oh, he'll most definitely be found guilty. They obviously had him on tape making deals. This isn't some circumstantial evidence; that's for damned sure.

BTW, he knew this was coming as did the rest of us, and it'd been coming for some time, not because of some recent blabbing. The recent blabbing was obviously specifically to cloud the air before his inevitable indictment.

However, I am a bit surprised they also thought they had enough to bring down Waters, too. I think we'll find that though they think they have the evidence, that her indictment will have been a reach and a stretch.
    Last edited by MIRepublic; July-15-09 at 09:21 PM.

You don't really believe that someone's going to kill Sam do you? No one is going to touch him. Furthermore, Strawberry was more than likely killed by a drug dealer. Do you honestly believe someone from city government ordered it?

Ziedman doesn't play around.

Do you honestly believe someone from city government ordered it?

No...they give armor-piercing bullets to all the crack-heads. The ammunition that killed Ms. Tamara Greene was of a type issued to the Detroit Police force, and supposedly is not easy to get on the street.

It was a hit on 'Strawberry' AFTER she came back for more money...

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    No...they give armor-piercing bullets to all the crack-heads. The ammunition that killed Ms. Tamara Greene was of a type issued to the Detroit Police force, and supposedly is not easy to get on the street.

It was a hit on 'Strawberry' AFTER she came back for more money...
    She didn't have a beef with crackheads she had a beef with crack dealers. Furthermore, gangs can get the same guns cops have. Here's another thing if they have the bullet don't you think the FBI would have it by now? All they have to do is check the grooves on the bullet to see where the gun came from.

Hear we go again, too bad I will not read it in the paper that was delivered to my house. Riddle may know more then we think, Yet who is gonna fall because of him is beyond me.

It is not about the gun, it is ALL about the ammunition used in it.

Look it up.

It wasn't a crack dealer who killed Ms. Tamara Greene.

Attachment 2327

free sammy

Imagine if Mary Waters had beaten Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick in last year's Congressional race, we would be having a US Representative from Detroit under indictment.

In Detroit, the real crooks are wearing expensive suits and expensive watches. Monica Conyers is probably one of the biggest crooks walking among us. She was shaking down anyone who had a dollar bill sticking out of their back pocket. Quoting Roy L. Fuchs from the movie Used Cars, "I'll tell you something. This country is going to the dogs. You know, it used to be when you bought a politician, that son of a bitch stayed bought." How can a politician can sell the idea they he or she is for the good of the people when they are reaching for the dollars that is in reach to buy their services?

Attachment 2328

dang, those guys work fast

Furthermore, gangs can get the same guns cops have. Here's another thing if they have the bullet don't you think the FBI would have it by now? All they have to do is check the grooves on the bullet to see where the gun came from.

I'm not familiar with the case you're talking about, but Teflon coated ammo isn't that hard to obtain. It IS illegal, but that never stopped anybody who really wanted it. There are a number of other types of ammo that will penetrate body armour also. As for the rifling, barrels can be altered or replaced, so ballistics aren't as absolute as TV and movies would have you believe.

Check out Mary Waters' facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Mary-Waters/678130068

Mary Waters is a fan of:

HAHAHAHA! Oh, I bet she's a fan of accountability in Detroit politics now!

Maybe Waters should start her own group: Detroiters for Integrity & Accountability in Politics, Education and Religion. That way, the acronym would be DIAPER, which, as we all know, is too often full of **it.

This actually kinda breaks my heart a lil'. I always looked at Sam Riddle as a straight up, no B.S., real deal kinda guy. Nothing has been proved because the case has not gone to trail but it is not looking good. Stuff like this really tests a person faith in their fellow man.

Remember the story of the frozen snake and the woman..... at the end she asked it why did you bit me........ you knew I was a snake! Sam said and I quote “I am a Political mercenary, I‘ll work for anyone that pays me!” this was his response to questions about him working for Kwame. After the paycheck stops he turns on you. I would rethink anybody he has a association with from Conyers ,Mildred Gaddis ,Freman, and Waters, all seem to been caught in some thing or another. The people that suppose to be our champions are chumps. On a side note I was listen to 1200 am and some one noted that most of his closes supports and clients are women i.e. Conyers, Mildred, Waters Is this man a Pimp or what……All You Got To Do Is Believe In Me”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast