Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default La Feria- Spanish Tapas In Midtown- Closer To Opening

I'm sure you've all been following the situation going on at La Feria, the Hatch 2012 winner and midtown Spanish Tapas restaurant. Originally scheduled to open months ago, the restaurant has seen more than it's fair share of slow application approvals from the city. Well, the restaurant could be open in as little as one week[[in our dreams), and they've continued to get approvals from the city, now just recently receiving their certificate of occupancy. Who else is excited? Name:  998_692844134060706_1747828234_n.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  29.1 KB

Name:  1385789_687955374549582_252806638_n.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  26.5 KB

good lord finally.. i've been excited to try this for a while..

does anyone have any updates on Melt in midtown? They've been building it out for a while and the door has their logo etched onto it and whatnot.. anyone??

also according to their Facebook.. this is their liquor license...

now they need their business license, followed by their certificate of occupancy and the doors will be open.. should be within the next few weeks i would imagine

Melt is open today.

https://www.facebook.com/melttogether

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanDawg View Post
    good lord finally.. i've been excited to try this for a while..

does anyone have any updates on Melt in midtown? They've been building it out for a while and the door has their logo etched onto it and whatnot.. anyone??