Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Windsor's salute to Detroit

A mystery person or people have altered a shrub on Windsor's riverfront. The alteration did not last long before Windsor's parks department counter-modified it. Story here.

Before:

After:

Lesson: Keep it trimmed down there, or it becomes offensive to visitors.

I think we've got their answer Danny!

Good lord this brightened up my Friday morning!!

Quote Originally Posted by Király View Post
    A mystery person or people have altered a shrub on Windsor's riverfront. The alteration did not last long before Windsor's parks department counter-modified it. Story here.

Before:

After:

Almost as good was the CBCs reporting of the story.

I can never get over how much the Ren Cen looks like it's flipping someone the bird.

Going south on M-1 via the flyover at Baseline, I can't help but always here CAY's voice ...

As to the bush itself; seems to confirm to me the fact that Canadians have no balls.

[[ seriously, I love ya guys. Just in friendly jest! Someone had to say it )
    Last edited by Baselinepunk; October-18-13 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baselinepunk View Post
    I can never get over how much the Ren Cen looks like it's flipping someone the bird.

Going south on M-1 via the flyover at Baseline, I can't help but always here CAY's voice ...

As to the bush itself; seems to confirm to me the fact that Canadians have no balls.

[[ seriously, I love ya guys. Just in friendly jest! Someone had to say it )

I have never been so insulted in all my life!!!

And we're also shortfused! No balls, shortfused... impotent combination.

Too funny. This falls somewhere between Edward Scissorhands and circumcision.

Mystery sculptor strikes again. I like his first attempt better.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windso...park-1.2288535