Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default A little bit of awesome.

Neighborhood kids wanted to decorate pumpkins. A neighborhood guy from a great family never carved a pumpkin in his life.

Combined the two, he had fun, the kids had fun and didn't do shit except match stuff up. Now he wants his own pumpkin to decorate. Will buy, too much fun. The pumpkins are awesome. Kids are so creative! Sumas

From today's Free Press: A few minutes with ... a pumpkin carver at Greenfield Village.

I always enjoy Schaefer's interviews.

My husband and I had a serious conversation regarding of all things pumpkin carving. A fifty year old man never carved a pumpkin??? The kids maybe never did either. Like is it weird, are we imposing white middle class culture. Me, I just think it just fun.

It's like banging pots and pans on New Years. Beats the hell out of gun shots.