Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Sheriff Napoleon bullying and intimidating former employee who filed a lawsuit?

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/local_n...-womans-rights

He doesn't come off looking good either way in this interview.

It has not been a kind 7 days for him.

Wow, I agree. Even considering this is the local tv news, and probably should get discounted some based on that, he doesn't look good at all. I wish they had said more about what the former employee's whistle blower lawsuit was alleging.

Both Napoleon and Duggan seem sketchy as hell, but something about Napoleon's smirk he gets sometimes makes me want to vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkytofu View Post
    Both Napoleon and Duggan seem sketchy as hell, but something about Napoleon's smirk he gets sometimes makes me want to vomit.
    Yeah it's something about his facial expressions and mannerisms that make me not trust him.

Quote Originally Posted by getmoore View Post
    Yeah it's something about his facial expressions and mannerisms that make me not trust him.
    At least with Duggan we know he's a politician, so we expect for him to be shady. Napolean seems like he's got this huge racket underground and probably a whole country of skeletons in his closet.

I still think he looks like Robert Barone.......

Name:  Robert Barone.JPG
Views: 921
Size:  15.9 KB