Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Have you seen 2012 Detroit Historic Resources Survey?

Has anyone seen the 2012 Detroit Historic Resources Survey?Getting info on this is like pulling teeth. I'd love to see any photos from it and haven't gotten any feedback from the state about it.

Has anybody ever seen any of the other resource surveys?
    Quote Originally Posted by daddeeo View Post
    Has anyone seen the 2012 Detroit Historic Resources Survey?Getting info on this is like pulling teeth. I'd love to see any photos from it and haven't gotten any feedback from the state about it.

I saw the hype for the survey, and the prospective dates it was to be done. I even sent them some tips on buildings and houses I thought should be considered, but so far I have seen no evidence that either the survey or its report have ever been completed. Inquiries sent to the email address on their website seem to get no response, and calls to the number get a voice mail that also seems to draw no response.
    Last edited by EastsideAl; September-20-13 at 10:24 AM.