Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default I thought you guys were bad

Conservative Free Republic blog in free speech flap after racial slurs directed at Obama children
    http://www.vancouversun.com/entertai...375/story.html

More nonsense from the radical right.

I'm sure the mainstream conservative media will spin this to place the blame on Obama, just like Rush attempted to do with Sanford's extra-marital affairs.

I have never seen people more paranoid about a President in my life. This level of bullshit displayed a by a "wing" is worse than when the leftists were screaming about W. Bush. I had the pleasure of running into a tea party a few months back and the "hidden" racism was alive and well. Why can't people just come out and tell the truth rather than hide behind a fucking nickname online? Would the guy who runs Free Republic have the balls to call out Obama to his face? I'd like to see these right wing hard-asses put their soapbox on the corner of Harper and Van Dyke and see them spout their mouths off. Big Tone would come up and stomp them the fuck out.

More nonsense period. Don't use this to get up on a partisan pedestal. Just recently, there were comments about Palin's 14 year-old daughter as well. You don't have to sound like the opportunistic haters and dividers we have to put up with on both sides of the aisle in Congress. Act more like your President.

I hope Palin shows support for the Obamas by commenting on the nonsense of this like he did for her during the campaigning. The strangest thing is that the comment came from her wearing a peace sign. What is wrong with these people that they have so much repressed hate?

Quote: "Why can't people just come out and tell the truth rather than hide behind a fucking nickname online?"

Because they don't want a thousand toenail fungus videos delivered to their house?

Free Republic creep on MSNBC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEX6CRCoOf8

ccbatson Guest

Nasty and uncalled for comments from whoever these people are. Counterproductive to whatever they hope to accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Nasty and uncalled for comments from whoever these people are. Counterproductive to whatever they hope to accomplish.
    Pretty typical of the folks I know who support the tea baggers and their radical agenda.

Lorax Guest

More vitriol from the Rethuglican Reich.

I've really had it with the frothing masses of psychophantic Jesusfreaks and their socially retarded view of Obama and his administration. What's with the "Maobama" T-shirts, the not so veiled racism, Nazi references?

MJS, what makes you think Saracuda is going to stand up for Obama when she kept shrieking during the campaign that he was "hanging out with domestic terrorists"? She's part of the problem. Just another practicioner of right wing fascism.
    Last edited by Lorax; July-13-09 at 09:15 PM.

Mr. Taylor is shows the depth of how cowardly some have become in this country...hiding under the safety of the Internet they spew vile and then claim expression of free speech as their shield from criticism. He takes it even further and blames the liberal media for starting this...

psychological: external blame and projection of their own sense of inadequate selves drives these hateful people....

I disagreed when people attacked Palin's kids...but this shows what is under the surface of SOME who claim to be critical of Obama's policies only...while it is ok to be critical of policies and be up front about it like some of our fellow posters...this group is so cowardly they hide racism behind ploicy debates.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorax View Post
    MJS, what makes you think Saracuda is going to stand up for Obama when she kept shrieking during the campaign that he was "hanging out with domestic terrorists"? She's part of the problem. Just another practicioner of right wing fascism.
    I said I hope she would. You described exaggerations she used against her opponent who choose to step into the public spotlight. Something many a cheap politician does. This is about targeting the children of candidates who did not choose to step into the spotlight. Her largest complaint about politics and in all fairness, something that she never stooped to.

Lorax commenting on the caustic tone of the right wing:

"I've really had it with the frothing masses of psychophantic Jesusfreaks and their socially retarded view"

Hypocrisy.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Lorax commenting on the caustic tone of the right wing:

"I've really had it with the frothing masses of psychophantic Jesusfreaks and their socially retarded view"

Hypocrisy.
    Fighting fire with fire.

ccbatson Guest

Typical Lorax? Nice example of a crude and low level thought process we call the sweeping generalization that happens to be as false as any others.