Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Banksters' end game

Bankers.....
    They make money on everything.
    They salivate at war... they finance it.

China signed–but got its pound of flesh in return. It opened its banking sector a crack in return for access and control of the US auto parts and other markets. [[Swiftly, two million US jobs shifted to China.)
    Dingdingding!

I don't think it makes much difference as far as the end game. It is scary, but it is reality, no matter who the players or the current leaders of the scheme are.
    In 1971 when the ponzi scheme began, that was the end of most of our abilities to formulate our futures and those of our children.

This is a period of time where the top financial sector is going to skim off every dollar they can, and they have the ability to do it. We're basically screwed and have no recourse. With fiat currency we have no way out. No possibility of reducing the national debt. That's a joke. It isn't possible.
    I don't know what the answer is. Returning to a gold standard, I don't believe would be possible.

The end game? I think if you utilize the time frame left wisely, you might have a shot at some shoddy form of survival. You're probably intelligent enough to figure out some solution.

I don't mean to sound like some end of the world guy, it could be ugly for a while but be good in he long run. We do need to lose this greed thing though.

The game of Monopoly wasn't designed to be played only once.

Fiat money has nothing to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Absolutely it does. Reagan ran up record deficits in his two terms. Guess where most of that money went?

We've been experiencing quantitative easing level infinity, or whatever the fed calls it, for the last three years. Guess where *all* of that money goes?

Look at Manhattan and the financial sector that resides there. It has become a place where only the moneyed class can entertain living there. All the old industrial jobs have disappeared to make space for shiny new condos. No more garment factories, no more meat packing district. Make space for the banker types while other job sectors and cities suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Rb336, I generally agree with most of your posts. I think we share a number of political ideoligies. But I do have to wonder what the end game is. I'm probably an ultra liberal, although I don't like to have any affiliation with any group.

I'm not saying that the document you posted is a statement of fiat currency. I am however saying that it is what we are currently utilizing and I see it as an end game. No way out. I see the constant rise of inflation, and a worse case scenario of hyper inflation, triggering who knows what. I hope I'm wrong. I'm sure you can disagree, but what is the end game or eventual solution to this system. I respect your opinion, but question the eventual outcome of the financial path we're utilizing.