Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Yet Another Good Reason to Legalize It Then

Not sure I like the code-speak buried in this article, but the National Forest Service has made the claim that rogue marijuana growers caused the blaze that threatens Yosemite National Park.

I'm sure this is to get monies to pursue those like them, nothing more. More of the already-lost so-called War on Drugs.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/01...smoke-spreads/

But I don't like the veiled racism when they say they know it was [[implied dark-skinned) growers because there was no "lightening" in the area. Right.

What?!

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    ... But I don't like the veiled racism when they say they know it was [[implied dark-skinned) growers because there was no "lightening" in the area. Right.

What?!
    I would have missed that spelling error. How sloppy of them.

From a few days ago in the Free Press: Marijuana fans cheer U.S. Dept. of Justice plan to let the states control legalized marijuana
    The memo from the Justice Department said those eight “enforcement priorities” consist of any marijuana activity involving the following: minors, organized crime, violence or firearms, “cover or pretext” for other crimes, diversion of the drug to states where it’s illegal, increased risks to public health such as with drugged driving, cultivation of the drug on public land, and its use on federal property.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Not sure I like the code-speak buried in this article, but the National Forest Service has made the claim that rogue marijuana growers caused the blaze that threatens Yosemite National Park.

I'm sure this is to get monies to pursue those like them, nothing more. More of the already-lost so-called War on Drugs.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/01...smoke-spreads/

But I don't like the veiled racism when they say they know it was [[implied dark-skinned) growers because there was no "lightening" in the area. Right.

What?!
    Huh??

You're starting a conspiracy thread SOLELY based on one extra vowel in a misspelled word??

Yeah, I guess the Sierra Nevada Mountains are teeming with people of color engaged in questionable activities, ever since they chased out the red necked mountain men....

Tobacco happens to be a naturally growing plant as well.
    Marijuana users talk as though somehow chimney puffing
    wont tar up their lungs or effect their health....

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    Tobacco happens to be a naturally growing plant as well.
    Marijuana users talk as though somehow chimney puffing
    wont tar up their lungs or effect their health....

first, pot smokers don't chimney smoke. second, virtually everything under "long term effects" in the second pic has been disproven

Hmm, sadness. I guess that explains all the giggling.

Default Michelle Malkin purchases marijuana

"Legalized marijuana entrepreneurs here in my adopted home state are just like any other entrepreneurs: securing capital, paying taxes, complying with a thicket of regulations, taking risks and providing goods and services that ordinary people want and need. Including our grateful family." -Michelle Malkin

http://townhall.com/columnists/miche...1814543/page/2

Townhall
    is a neocon website. It didn't allow Ron Paul in it's own presidential polls. it has no use for libertarian ideas. So today I was surprised that it ran a very sympathetic article about legalized marijuana written by Michelle Malkin of all people.

It must be only a matter of time before the opposition to selling marijuana crumbles in most states when a major neocon website and personality get somewhat on board.