Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Creditors list for Detroit Bankruptcy

Is a list of Detroit creditors and the amounts due to them based on the initial Chapter 9 filing available to the public? If it is, can someone please point me in the right direction to finding it online?

Thanks,

Lily

Well, I am not computer literate and can't help you with an online search but I did get a letter that we are on that list. We over paid taxes 3 years ago. $1513.48, tried to get that back a few times and got laughed at by city employees, a few said good luck.

I guess we wrote it off mentally after 2 years. figured we were benefactors.

I was in shock and awe to get a letter that we are among the creditors standing in line. I'll frame the letter, never expect to see the money.

That's ok, for 2012, I owed them $11 dollars, so let them chase me