Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ignore function

Jcole,

I know you meant no harm. Someone is obviously posing as Batts and has probably made a profile that is accurate for the real Batts. Seriously, would he post his personal info on here after someone just hacked some of his passwords?

Posting personal info about other posters is forbidden here from what I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Jcole,

I know you meant no harm. Someone is obviously posing as Batts and has probably made a profile that is accurate for the real Batts. Seriously, would he post his personal info on here after someone just hacked some of his passwords?

Posting personal info about other posters is forbidden here from what I understand.
    The few posts I've read by CCBatson on the new thread sound like the old Bats to me. He made some medically related posts on one thread. I think the only reason his posts may sound toned down is that there aren't a whole lot of political threads posted yet. He's posted on the thread with the poll regarding climate change, and he's still anti-Gore and doesn't believe in global warming.
    He just may not have read the instructions about hiding your profile. Surprise, surprise. He always DOES know best.

Why would someone post their real info on here and just leave it? It does not make sense. He has warned others about doing that, even just posting pictures of themselves.

I seriously doubt the real Batts is posting now. If it is him, then I would doubt highly he would post the personal info of a colleague. That would make no sense either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Why would someone post their real info on here and just leave it? It does not make sense. He has warned others about doing that, even just posting pictures of themselves.

I seriously doubt the real Batts is posting now. If it is him, then I would doubt highly he would post the personal info of a colleague. That would make no sense either.
    Well, we may never know. If CCBatson, claims he's the real Bats, would you believe him? If he says he's not, same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by President Sekou View Post
    Yeah I dont get it. Whats the point of talking about how you are going to ignore someone, I mean if you really wanted to do so, wouldn't you just ignore them and not start a thread about doing so? Its like they want attention or to feel cool by talking about how much they dont like a particular person. Quite high schoolish if you ask me.
    I asked how to use the ignore option.
    I never said or implied who I was going to ignore, if anyone.

How does this gun work?

Default Get Fuzzy

Today's Get Fuzzy is a scream.

Default Darby Conley's April Fools Day Get Fuzzy Strip

Here's Darby Conley's April Fools Day Get Fuzzy strip. Tell me he isn't reading DetroitYES. Too funny!

Makes sense to me, but I'm only a semi-conspiratist theorist

I am suspicious too, since the new CC posted in the music thread. I don't remember him doing that before.
    I retract my suspicion. It's him. [[Another morning, another overnight board running.)

The ignore function works great!!

The ignore function does work nicely, but you still get to see who posted last, and their name in the thread, even though the content is "blocked".

With this new board, I just use the good ole fashioned ignore feature. Works like a charm!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2