Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Too Dumb to Rob White Castle

Now this is surely NOT something these fellows want on their permanent record.

Too dumb even to ROB a White Castle.

Complicated Technology = 1

Stupid Crooks = 0

What, can't find the NO SALE button?

Man, if it's anything like the White Castle's I've been to around here lately, the crooks probably died of old age while they waited for the employees to fill their order..

Seems like they take enough time to raise & slaughter the damn cow when ya order a burger or ten..heck, they probably had to order up a printing press to make the money the crooks asked for..

Quote Originally Posted by ZRX Doug View Post
    Man, if it's anything like the White Castle's I've been to around here lately, the crooks probably died of old age while they waited for the employees to fill their order..

Seems like they take enough time to raise & slaughter the damn cow when ya order a burger or ten..heck, they probably had to order up a printing press to make the money the crooks asked for..
    Cow? It's been a while but has White Castle gone upscale and is now serving beef?

Beef has Protien and they actually beat McDonalds in that regard. Comparing a sack of ten White Castle Cheeseburgers to four McDonald Double Cheeseburgers:

10 WC Ch Burgers . 700 grams Protien . 1600 Calories . 200 mg Cholesterol . 3600 mg Sodium
    4 McD Doubles . . . . 100 grams Protien . 1760 calories . 320 mg Cholesterol . 4600 mg Sodium

Add a Coke and you've already exceeded the USRDA calorie allowance for the day.

LOL, I needed a good laugh today and this certainly supplied it. Thanks!

Retroit Guest

No laughing matter in my opinion. We could eliminate most robberies it we eliminated cash. Require everyone to use credit/debit cards. Think of all the money we'd save by not printing and coining money. No counterfeit money. Even a poor person can open a free bank account. If someone steals your credit card, you can call to cancel it immediately. Seems like a no brainer to me.

I'd rather go the other way...cash ONLY...unless you have a workable barter trade, or course.

No way I want an all-electronic banking system...you don't think they vaporized enough wealth this last go 'round?!

Tangible currency is great...better if it were backed with gold instead of blind faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    I'd rather go the other way...cash ONLY...unless you have a workable barter trade, or course.

No way I want an all-electronic banking system...you don't think they vaporized enough wealth this last go 'round?!

Tangible currency is great...better if it were backed with gold instead of blind faith.
    +1
    The gold standard is the way to go..besides, no WAY I want my every expenditure on record..big brother & the electronic society blows big steaming chunks.
    [[See how I got us back on the "White Castle" topic, there?)

LOL, thanks Doug. Carry on...

>>We could eliminate most robberies it we eliminated cash. Require everyone to use credit/debit cards. Think of all the money we'd save by not printing and coining money. No counterfeit money. Even a poor person can open a free bank account. If someone steals your credit card, you can call to cancel it immediately. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Great idea! And has other benefits too!
    Obama could stimulate the economy just by pressing a button. Shoot money everywhere. No need for smelly, oily printing presses.

Yeah, just scan our eyes for the credit card payment. Then we could get cataracts and the health [[or rather, the sickness) industry could decide to remove them or not.

It is a little discriminatory towards people who are blind.

is there a link to the original story? i don't see it..

Hype,

Of course...look in the original post at the pretty blue-type word 'this', click it, and you should be there!

Cheers