Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    stevenh Guest

Default Hoodie murderer [[alleged) arrested

Arrest made in Family Dollar Double Homicide. See email/web message for details.

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5037973/

Wow...former employee fired for sexual harassment returns and commits double homicide. So tragic.

stevenh Guest

but he be a good boy....

Bryant, Lavere Douglas-Lee

02/27/1979 06/15/1999
    Criminal Division Home Invasion - 1st Degree
    Criminal Sexual Conduct - Second Degree[[during Felony)

stevenh Guest

those that wear hoodies inside buildings clearly have something to hide...
    http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/PSORSe...x?oid=10879001

stevenh Guest

and his MDOC mug.... http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/otis2/oti...cNumber=337291 LAVERE

D LEE-BRYANT
    LAVERE D LEE-BRYANT

Will this get the nationwide attention that Trayvon Martin got ?

stevenh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lpg View Post
    Will this get the nationwide attention that Trayvon Martin got ?
    need to direct this question to Barbara Rose Collins, Jo Ann Watson, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson or President Obama.....or Gov Jenny Granholm...

What are you talking about? This guy committed a crime, was identified, immediately arrested, and will have his day in court. He will be [[hopefully) convicted and spend the rest of his life in jail.

Again, what are you talking about?

stevenh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by trstar View Post
    What are you talking about? This guy committed a crime, was identified, immediately arrested, and will have his day in court. He will be [[hopefully) convicted and spend the rest of his life in jail.

Again, what are you talking about?
    2 young people had their civil rights violated. Why isnt Eric Holder investigating this matter???

Quote Originally Posted by stevenh View Post
    2 young people had their civil rights violated. Why isnt Eric Holder investigating this matter???
    This is no different from the hundreds of murders committed across the United States on any given day. Your post and reasoning makes no sense but is worthy for the News or Freep comment section.

need to direct this question to ....or Gov Jenny Granholm...
    Am I missing something, I'm from out of state?

Old Guy...A Dollar Store employee was shot and killed in the Store...Another employee was Kidnapped and found dead a couple days later...I believe this [[Stevenh) is trying to wrongly compare this to the Travon Martin case...just another day in the "D"......Whaler

I was quite right, folks! Black male in the hoodie and sexual pervert!

Quote Originally Posted by Whaler View Post
    Old Guy...A Dollar Store employee was shot and killed in the Store...Another employee was Kidnapped and found dead a couple days later...I believe this [[Stevenh) is trying to wrongly compare this to the Travon Martin case...just another day in the "D"......Whaler
    Travon Martin was a unarmed black teen killed by a white [[or Hispanic) man. These 2 unarmed white people were killed by a black man. Are their lives less important ? Less deserving of media attention ?

but he be a good boy....

Bryant, Lavere Douglas-Lee

02/27/1979 06/15/1999
    Criminal Division Home Invasion - 1st Degree
    Criminal Sexual Conduct - Second Degree[[during Felony)
    What is your agenda here?

Are you sure your name isn't Steven A ?

What in the world does this crime have to do with the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case? Pretty disgusting to use this for your dumb political axe grinding.

Exactly. Amen to that.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    What in the world does this crime have to do with the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case?
    Absolutely nothing. Well, except for pointing out the clear bias placed upon certain issues by the media.

"White [[hispanic) on black crime that we can spin into a racial issue? I smell media circus!! Get on the phones! Wake Rev Jackson! Interviews! We need interviews!"

"...... And in other news, some black guy trashed a store and killed two white people in Detroit today. Stay with us after the break when we'll spend 10 minutes speaking with the owner of a dog who can skateboard."

Quote Originally Posted by mkhopper View Post
    Absolutely nothing. Well, except for pointing out the clear bias placed upon certain issues by the media.

"White [[hispanic) on black crime that we can spin into a racial issue? I smell media circus!! Get on the phones! Wake Rev Jackson! Interviews! We need interviews!"

"...... And in other news, some black guy trashed a store and killed two white people in Detroit today. Stay with us after the break when we'll spend 10 minutes speaking with the owner of a dog who can skateboard."
    BS. When they drag their feet on pressing charges, the accused claims self defense, or the accused is judged not-guilty, get back to us.

So is this the new thing?

Every time there's a crime with a black suspect some dumbfuck is gonna trot out a comment about Trayvon or Obama and it could've been him or his son?

I've already seen it in some newspaper comments.

Do you people comprehend just how shit in pants stupid you really look?

Please don't feed the trolls.

Yeah ! I know, but I hate seeing this board being turned into a Freep or News comment section.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    What in the world does this crime have to do with the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case? Pretty disgusting to use this for your dumb political axe grinding.
    You're blind. It's sarcasm. It's basically the reverse. This case a black man, killed [[accused) two unarmed white people, and there is zero outcry in the national media. With Treyvon, an armed Hispanic man, killed an unarmed black man, media goes insane. I think that when people point it out its because they are tired of people being hypocrites. Example, the Treyvon killing was a huge deal in the media, to the point where there were some riots and mass protesting, yet in Detroit and Chicago, hundreds of young people are murdered yearly, yet the media couldn't give a shit.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast