Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Beyonce Was at Heidelberg!!!!

She has pictures of it on her Tumblr. Awesome! Name:  IMG_00000957.jpg
Views: 795
Size:  34.3 KB

I would much rather she was at the DIA, Comerica Park, Belle Isle, Eastern Mkt, etc. instead of what most of her fans will perceive as just more ruins in the city. Actually I couldn't really argue with them.

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    I would much rather she was at the DIA, Comerica Park, Belle Isle, Eastern Mkt, etc. instead of what most of her fans will perceive as just more ruins in the city. Actually I couldn't really argue with them.

This isn't her first time in the city. I'm guessing she may have already been to all of those places before.

During Destiny's Child's concert at the Ford 100th Anniversary back in 2003, I spotted her mom at the Forever 21 store at Fairlane Mall - going TO TOWN, piles and piles on piles of clothes.

She' been to museums, et all. Where else would you see a Heidelberg, but Detroit.
    One of a kind.....

Is this news?