Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14

Quote Originally Posted by Downriviera View Post
    Maybe you weren't struck all that hard. As a hockey player I took a lot of shots, the only ones that dropped me were full on hooks to the nose. The fact that Zimmerman was down and Martin was on top of him leads me to believe his symptoms were closer to what I experienced. Or, maybe Zimmerman is just a wimp, which means he's probably not going to be attacking people.

Now we have a juror who states she thinks Zimmerman is guilty but the law would not let her convict him. Wow. This thing just gets wilder by the minute.
    One thing is clear: everyone has a different threshold for pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    I have to admit I've only broken my nose one time, but I do remember the pain immediately afterwards being far worse than "Moderate".
    I consider you lucky for not experiencing anything much worse.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14