Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Bicycle Film Festival , trailers and info

bump.

Is anyone from DYes coming to the BFF? Any questions?

I plan on attending with a few other friends.

I"m glad this thread was on detroit yest -- I've moved away from MI but saw this and dashed from DC down to Richmond VA yesterday to catch the festival. It was great.
    I'll let my friends back in Detroit know they should go and send them your way.

have you put out any word via the michbike [[LMB) mailing lists?

I am happy you liked the festival! Please pass on the good word to people in Detroit. I think that the LMB is going to be sending out a mass email, but I am not 100% sure. I am really excited about having the BFF for the first time in Detroit, its going to be great for the city. I wish more people were as supportive as you! We are having our after parties at the Park Bar and the Cass Cafe, it should be a great time.

that "where are you go" trailer is awesome. which day is that one screening do you know?

i posted a blurb about the festival on my site, DETROITLIVES.org. DETROIT LIVES! is an organization aiming to bring out the good in detroit by spreading a positive message through projects in the city and artistic releases from its design league that tell a good story about detroit.

"Where are you go" is screening Friday , 7pm. Thanks for the support!! I will make sure to link your blog to the BFF facebook group.