Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Poaching, grumble, grumble. No net gain for the region, grumble. This isn't fair to the suburbs, grumble, grumble. Nobody in their right mind would move to the city, grumble.

Did I cover it all?

missed the pic

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    Poaching, grumble, grumble. No net gain for the region, grumble. This isn't fair to the suburbs, grumble, grumble. Nobody in their right mind would move to the city, grumble.

Did I cover it all?
    WARREN.

That is all.

Did I cover it all?
    haha, although I haven't seen Sholin around lately so this might actually get a simple positive response.

Southfield - Is that the majority African-American city in Michigan with all the empty office buildings I keep hearing about?

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post
    WARREN.

That is all.
    lol.......

Did I cover it all?
    I wouldn't call it poaching. I'd say Professional Group found the city of Detroit to be a more appealing place to do business and one that fits within their scheme of the future growth of their company.

Campus Martius is rapidly becoming a regional destination, and as more realize this, companies will clamor to get office space fronting the park, or near it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mind field View Post
    Campus Martius is rapidly becoming a regional destination, and as more realize this, companies will clamor to get office space fronting the park, or near it.
    The way it should be. There should be one dominate job center in SE Michigan and that is called downtown Detroit

Default Low Rents?

Quote Originally Posted by Mind field View Post
    Detroit is one of the low-rent cities.

You all can thank Dan Gilbert for that.

YAY GILBERT!