Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Albert Kahn: 400 Buildings in Metro Detroit

Dale Carlson from I Love Detroit Michigan has posted Albert Kahn: 400 Buildings in Metro Detroit

"
    The true breadth of Albert Kahn’s creative genius has yet to be fully expressed online….until now. Today, at long last, we unleash upon the public the results of six months of exhaustive, painstaking investigation into the life and work of Detroit’s greatest architect. Some call him “the man who built Detroit”, and we believe beyond any doubt that our compilation of 400 Kahn designs, stretching as far back as 1888, makes the definitive case."

http://ilovedetroitmichigan.com/detr...metro-detroit/

And check out his other Architecture postings. Very interesting!!

WOW! Thank you Kathleen for sharing this resource! One more tool in my Detroit research and cross-reference arsenal.

Thanks for this! Absolutely awesome list, great to reference and find out some great history.

Thanks for the props, folks! I'm hoping this post gets my website a bunch of new readers. D~