Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Heed help

Default Heed help

A neighbor brought over a contraption he found under his porch he was repairing. His house is circa 1880.

I would like to post a picture of it and get ideas of what people think is its purpose. No clue how to post a picture on this thread. Would someone be kind and walk me through how to post a pic.

Take the picture digitally, then save it to your PC or laptop.
    Click Reply to thread on your chosen thread, then click on the icon that looks like a little photo on the right side of the toolbar for the post. If you hold your mouse over each icon, it will say Insert Image. You will get a box with two tabs; choose the one that says "From Computer". Click the Select Files button at the bottom of the popup window. Navigate to where your picture is saved. Highlight the photo name by clicking on it with your mouse and then click Open. Then click Upload File and it will show up in the message box. Then Post Quick Reply. You should see it immediately

So I haven't seen your picture posted; did you need more help or better directions? Let me know and I'll tweak what I wrote up.

yeah, kinda curious to see what this thing is.