Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Denby High School students spot naked man having sex with pit bull

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1363673

They spotted and filmed a guy making out with his pit bull and then showed the footage to school safety officers. When the cops responded, they found the guy naked and cuddling with the dog.

Also, note the caption under the picture of the dog in the article.

Sounds like a nice fella. Animal lover.

Yeah, per the article they were clicking away with the phone cameras. Great. If teens did not have enough debasement and foolishness all ready...

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Yeah, per the article they were clicking away with the phone cameras. Great. If teens did not have enough debasement and foolishness all ready...
    How do you know they were in debasement?
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; June-08-13 at 05:57 AM.

They were in debackyard.

You guys with the 'gallows' humor......! Hah!

I never saw anything like that when I was attending Denby in 1953-1954. Has the neighborhood gone downhill?

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    When the cops responded, they found the guy naked and cuddling with the dog.
    I hope someone got a shot of that, it would make a nice Christmas card!
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; June-08-13 at 06:53 AM.

Who doesn't like a little cuddling?

He would have been a cad if he had left without spending some post-coital time kanooddleling. At least he seemed to care about her feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Who doesn't like a little cuddling?

He would have been a cad if he had left without spending some post-coital time kanooddleling. At least he seemed to care about her feelings.
    Word on the street is the next day she found a gift box from Canine to Five, with a studded collar in her feed bowl. She thought it was trite. Bitch!

Gives new life to the phrases "doggie style" and "every dog has its day[[s)". Hope it doesn't prove to be the forerunner of the next attack on the Defense of Marriage Act. [[let's keep it in debasement).

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Gives new life to the phrases "doggie style" and "every dog has its day[[s)". Hope it doesn't prove to be the forerunner of the next attack on the Defense of Marriage Act. [[let's keep it in debasement).
    I think we're going for degutter. I wonder if he liked it ruff?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I think we're going for degutter. I wonder if he liked it ruff?
    I'm not sure he was ruff but probably the best bone[[r) the Pit had all week. [[that's as low as I go)

All jokes aside. This is vile and sick... and makes you wonder what other deviant acts this man may have engaged in. This is animal abuse, period... unless it is about to be judiciously [[ah-hmm) justified... which would not be the strangest thing, these days.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-08-13 at 09:05 AM.

All jokes aside. This is vile and sick... and makes you wonder what other deviant acts this man may have engaged in. This is animal abuse, period... unless it is about to be judiciously [[ah-hmm) justified... which would not be the strangest thing, these days.
    My apologize, and all jokes aside, it's VERY sick, and in public, in full view of school children, even sicker. NOT defending the perpetrator, the article does state he might have some mental health issues. If so, I hope he is given the help he needs. A sorry state of affairs in Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermod View Post
    I never saw anything like that when I was attending Denby in 1953-1954. Has the neighborhood gone downhill?
    I know this is off topic, but do you remember anyone named Lanuzza from Denby?

New T shirt:

DETROIT

Where Men are Men and Pit Bulls are nervous

Man's best friend for a reason....

Quote Originally Posted by Hermod View Post

For sure! Right after White Boy Rick was pushing drugs on Kelly Rd. and Best Friends Gang did the murders along Gratiot Ave. The northeast side ghetto-hood has never been the some. You will find crazy folks in Detroit I guarentee.

Detroit already has a pretty rough reputation. Even pit bulls need to be afraid now.

Where's PETA, where's Sharpton, ACLU? Oh boy I'm slipping into the horrid humor thing... hard not to just to not think about the horror of it all... before kids no less!
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-08-13 at 05:57 PM.

No apologies needed HT... It's the 'new' normal in a way to do joke about this kind of thing to sorta take the edge off. The guy was sicko for sure......

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    My apologize, and all jokes aside, it's VERY sick, and in public, in full view of school children, even sicker. NOT defending the perpetrator, the article does state he might have some mental health issues. If so, I hope he is given the help he needs. A sorry state of affairs in Detroit.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-08-13 at 06:17 PM.

This is sick....both what the man did do that poor dog AND the people who are sick enough to joke about it. Take the edge off
    ???? Maybe someone will make jokes when something bad happens to one of your loved ones. You are SICK!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldlady View Post
    This is sick....both what the man did do that poor dog AND the people who are sick enough to joke about it. Take the edge off
    ???? Maybe someone will make jokes when something bad happens to one of your loved ones. You are SICK!
    Had I realized that pitbull was of your loved ones, I wouldn't have said anything.

Where's PETA, where's Sharpton, ACLU? Oh boy I'm slipping into the horrid humor thing... hard not to just to not think about the horror of it all... before kids no less!
    Where are the animal right activists?!?!?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast