Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

sveta Guest

Default Putin divorced his wife

Vladimir and Lyudmila in the interview to the channel "Russia 24" told that they are divorced.
    Last edited by sveta; June-07-13 at 04:47 PM.

Welcome Sveta. Your insights, as a Russian, will be appreciated here. Vladimir and Lyudmila appear to be a mismatch but the US media has never covered Lyudmilla so we know little to nothing about her. How are Russians reacting to this story? Any political or international implications that you are aware of?

Russia Today has a website for stories like this at RT.com. I saw this story mentioned there earlier but can't find it there now. Hmmmm.

Sveta's post at the top of this thread currently says that Sveta has zero posts here on DetroitYES! — not even that one that doesn't count itself as a post. LOL!
    Last edited by Jimaz; June-08-13 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Russia Today has a website for stories like this at RT.com. I saw this story mentioned there earlier but can't find it there now. Hmmmm.

Sveta's post at the top of this thread currently says that Sveta has zero posts here on DetroitYES! — not even that one that doesn't count itself as a post. LOL!
    Now let's not be Russian into things....

As a side dish...

Putin in french is spelled Poutine; the exact same as our national delicacy [[ahem, cough) composed of greasy fries, greasy gravy and squishy cheese curds.

sveta Guest

that Sveta has zero posts here on DetroitYES!
    What do you want from me? I read English, but I dont write. I translate online translators. I'm afraid to imagine what happens.
    I had the topic. About the ban on adoption by Americans of Russian children. Don't know where she is.
    Last edited by sveta; June-08-13 at 04:13 PM.

sveta Guest

How are Russians reacting to this story?
    I feel sorry for his wife.
    My son says:"Suddenly his wife in a divorce will require half of Russia)))

Quote Originally Posted by sveta View Post
    What do you want from me? I read English, but I dont write. I translate online translators. I'm afraid to imagine what happens.
    No problem. I'm just laughing at an apparent mistake in the forum software.

Welcome to the forum! Sincerely.

sveta Guest

I'm just laughing at an apparent mistake in the forum software
    This is not a bug, it's a type I teach English )))

She's still an attractive woman, she'll do fine, except every date she goes on, the KGB will follow!

rootin' tootin' pootin'.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    rootin' tootin' pootin'.
    NOW you're hootin'!