Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Cass Corridog Opens This Weekend

It's been more of a struggle than I thought it'd be to get stores open in the Auburn, but slowly but surely it's filling up. I think I liked the original name 'Woofbridge' better.

http://detroit.curbed.com/archives/2...is-weekend.php

Good luck to the owners. Let us hope there are dogs galore all over their shop.

This is good. Detroit Run, a running shoe store, had just open it's door last Friday. I am still waiting on a shop that sells levis, lees, wrangler, or dickies jeans

^^^ www.nationaldrygoods.com/ in Detroit sells Dickies for sure...

Yeah I wish that nationaldrygoods would have a small store in midtown or eastern market area.

Detroit is a dog food desert. These folks should be commended for fighting elitism and caninism and opening a store in Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by nain rouge View Post
    Detroit is a dog food desert. These folks should be commended for fighting elitism and caninism and opening a store in Detroit.
    Bravo! I needed a good laugh after reading about the groan-inducing "Corridog".

What had happened to the pet store that was on Kercheval and Parker in West Village?

Good one, Nain! I read today that RUNDetroit is opening tomorrow.

Its a dog eat dog world and they're selling Milkbone underwear.