Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Jody Arias Guilty

Saw bits and pieces of this amazing trial. It was really interesting to see a defendant answer questions on the stand from jury members which is allowed in Arizona. And its not over yet. More to come to see if she gets the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Downriviera View Post
    ... It was really interesting to see a defendant answer questions on the stand from jury members which is allowed in Arizona....
    Thanks. That's interesting. The last time I served there they didn't allow juror questions so they must have changed the rules since.

I only saw a little of the trial here and there but she sure gave the jury a good "stare down" when they were leaving the courtroom after the verdict. Seemed kinda of evil like to me.