OK, can anyone help me out? I've got all these memories of growing up in the east suburbs and wanted to know if anyone else remembers these things...Does my memory serve me well? Some of it I can find on the Net and some I can't.
Lived in St. Clair Shores, 9 and Harper, 1980s... went sledding at Balduck Park near St. John's... was there a big old hospital on Windmill Point?...a basement section of about 4-5 shops at Eastland Mall [[a restaurant and Hallmark shop down there?)...statues at Eastland and maybe Macomb Mall [[Lion and mouse?)...Punch and Judy theater...Woods theater next to St. John's...Arthur Treachers...restaurant that turned into Red Lobster on Mack next to Parcells Middle School [[what was it called originally?)...Friar Tucks on Mack near SCS border?...a drive-in at 9 and Harper [[maybe where Kmart is?)...A & P at 9 1/2 Mile...Shorecrest Lanes burning down and then being rebuilt [[I was in Kindergarten right across the street, freaked me out, biggest fire I ever saw)...tornado in about 1985...flood around that same time- I swam in the street...Milkmen from Twin Pines delivering to our house...