Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default "Detroit ambassadors offer visitors homey diplomacy." Read the comments

What's with the title? And, read the negative comments...OMG!

http://news.yahoo.com/detroit-ambassadors-offer-visitors-homey-diplomacy-210115884.html

Quote Originally Posted by Newdetroit View Post
    What's with the title? And, read the negative comments...OMG!

http://news.yahoo.com/detroit-ambassadors-offer-visitors-homey-diplomacy-210115884.html
    Based on what I just read the title is spot on and didn't read any negative comments anywhere in the article.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeteer View Post
    Based on what I just read the title is spot on and didn't read any negative comments anywhere in the article.
    Because they weren't talking about comments IN the article, but rather the ones from the public afterwards.

Don't bother, it is the same ignorant hogwash anti-Detroit crap. Keyword is ignorant. No need to promote 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Because they weren't talking about comments IN the article, but rather the ones from the public afterwards.

Don't bother, it is the same ignorant hogwash anti-Detroit crap. Keyword is ignorant. No need to promote 'em.
    I didn't scroll down far enough to see the crap comments. People like that can just bite me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeteer View Post
    I didn't scroll down far enough to see the crap comments. People like that can just bite me.
    Don't invite those bites. That's how you'll catch their rabies.

Yep, Yahoo comments to most articles are just as bad as comments you find on some Youtube items...

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-28-13 at 07:43 AM.

Actually the comments weren't as bad as I thought. I've heard a lot worse and many more, so I guess either things are getting better or EVERYTHING bad has already been said and folks are just finally tiring of beating up on Detroit ?