Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Screen shot of forum

Anybody else seeing this?

BTW this shot is running Firefox on a PowerPC Mac.

Seems to be fixed now.

I had that the other day and found a "This Frame" choice on the pop up menu you get when you right click the page. This allowed me to choose "Show only this Frame" [[Control S?) and it went back to normal. Be careful though, I don't know how to get the other frame back if you disappear the wrong one.

I have had the problem with Internet Explorer, but am using Firefox today and it seems okay.

DetroitDad Guest

Yes, it happens to me every time I update something in my user control panel. I have to exit the site and comeback in order to get rid of it.

That is the page I've had for a few days now. I right click to try and get out of it but I don't have that choice that gazhekwe mentions.