Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default FREE Photo Albums of 1987 Renault Van plant in France

My mom gave me these two photo albums in the mid-80s. She was the secretary for AMC's Industrial Engineers, and continued after Chrysler took over. She rescued these two albums from the discard heap and gave them to me after the AMC/Renault partnership went bust.

There are two albums, the kind that have plastic that adheres over the pictures and keeps them in place. There are quite a few color snapshots of assembly operations at the plant, probably in Luton, UK.

Renault Trafic was built from 1981-2000 and served as the base for Winnebago LeSharo and Itasca Phasar in the 80s.

I will happily pass these on to whoever might be interested in them.

Thanks, will try that.

Well, it wants me to join to do anything at all. Are you a member, black gold man?

Posted it, I think, but shipping will cost someone.
    Last edited by gazhekwe; April-20-13 at 08:40 PM.

Interesting group over there on the Renault forum. They had great ideas for me to scan the photos for them, but no one wanted to pay shipping for them so they could scan them for their group. If I wanted to go to all that trouble, I would have already done it.

The albums are now spoken for.