Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Patronage of St. Joseph Photo Request

The Patronage of St. Joseph High School closed in 1969. Can someone post a photo of the school? [[Almost no trace of the school now exists at the site.)

Quote Originally Posted by MrWCF View Post
    The Patronage of St. Joseph High School closed in 1969. Can someone post a photo of the school? [[Almost no trace of the school now exists at the site.)
    My father graduated from St. Joe's in 1954. I have several images. My question is will we be doing your research again and will they be included in a book I cannot purchase like that last time you wasted our time?

Unfortunately, my father did not graduate from St. Joe's, therefore although I have done fairly extensive research on this, I do not have the one unique source that you do. I am not sure why a request for information is deemed by you to be a waste of your time; people are free to either help, or not--to "waste" their time, or not. The reason that my book will not be available for sale to the general public is that it will include images that are copyrighted by others, and I will not sell copyrighted images that do not belong to me. A few copies of the book will be given only to friends, associates, and those few individuals who do not think that it is a waste of time to help.
    Last edited by MrWCF; April-20-13 at 01:05 AM.

Ben,
    My book on Detroit's public high schools is about ready to go to the printer, and since you're one of the individuals who provided helpful information [[and thus are mentioned on the acknowledgement page), I'd be happy to send you a copy [[free of charge, of course). If you're interested, let me know.
    Michael