Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: Kid Redemption?

Default Kid Redemption?

Just after I'd given up hope for the guy...the final nail was his playing at one of the Romney campaign stops, but he had all but burnt up any lingering goodwill...other than perhaps the property purchase in the Berry sub. But here goes Kid Rock, shaking up the music industry with fair concert pricing...and a stand against scalpers with a randomizing of the first two rows' seat assignments.

http://www.freep.com/article/2013040...pricing-scheme

I'm betting this is going to work. He might be one of the top draws this year.

Buy yer tickets at Walmart, and avoid the Ticketmaster fees. Yee. Haw.

I am liking this guy more and more. Damnit.

$20 per seat, anywhere and everywhere. Well within my comfortable "wouldn't think twice" price of $25...and he's guaranteeing no surprises and some inexpensive souvenirs & t-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    he's guaranteeing no surprises and some inexpensive souvenirs & t-shirts.
    "Made In Detroit" no doubt.

Pretty decent, just wish he had a backdrop flag with a greater number of stars on it...

the best seats need to be will call or the scalpers will get them

But wait...there's MORE!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ef=mostpopular

Mr. Rock is definitely coming into his own. I like it!

Cheers

from the Huffington article, "
    Rock now says he's more of a Libertarian"

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    But wait...there's MORE!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ef=mostpopular

Mr. Rock is definitely coming into his own. I like it!

Cheers
    The guy wasn't embarrassed by the nominations of the Nitwit Twins, the birther idiots, the tea party racists, or any of the thoroughly embarrassing stupidity the republicans have been shoving down idiot fox viewers' throats for years while destroying the working class lifestyles to pad the pockets of banksters, but let them stand in the way of his little bash and look out. Maybe instead of offering cheap bread and circuses, the Kid could actually speak out against the people who are out to impoverish his main audience. Fuck him